Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog the first

Welcome, this is new and will probably be great. This blog has been created under similar circumstances to which I'm sure countless others have, having taken a nodoz while attempting to write assignments, but dedicating time to far more important things.

So where does this leave us? I suppose I'll just put up music I have and like and share with people who want to listen, but also call out shitty bands and other stuff as I see fit. I'm not really expecting anyone to read this so we'll see what happens. I play drums, mostly, in two arguably shitty bands, one more so than the other, or so I hear, so maybe expect some news from there. I live in Brisbane which is not too bad at all, it's not New York, but then, not many places are. First post proper will be up soon, hope you find me as interesting as I do.

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment